Love This Season!

/ Monday, November 14, 2011 /

There are many things that I love about the changing of the seasons this time of year. I love to see the leaves change color. I am more than happy to see the sweltering days of August fade away to the crisp, frosty days of November. I love football season. I train and prepare all summer so I’ll be ready for Thanksgiving dinner. And Christmas is undoubtedly my favorite holiday, even though I fervently loathe the rampant proliferation of Christmas emblazonry and promotions months before the actual holiday arrives. But there is one thing that I may love even more than anything else, Eggnog. The first time I see Eggnog in the grocery store I experience absolute and unfettered joy that can only be described as an amalgamation of the joy of Christmas morning for my nieces and nephews, and the cinematic depiction of Masquerade on the 2005 version of the Phantom of the Opera. Needless to say, I am very excited to announce that I had my first glass last night.

If you like eggnog, check out our eggnogg waffle post here.


PS: This is not what my glass looked like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment