Bellbrook Secret

/ Wednesday, November 9, 2011 /
As I explained in yesterday’s post, Dawn and I have been interested in sharing our thoughts on local restaurants that we enjoy. I’d like to share about another local gem we’ve discovered. There is a great little brunch place in Bellbrook called the Blueberry Café. I used to visit this place quite regularly. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been in quite some time, but this post isn’t about the café, it’s about a restaurant that opened shortly before the last time I visited Blueberry Café. I’d never made it back down to try the new place out, but I’d heard a few good things, so about a month ago Dawn and I headed down to try things out. As we looked over the lunch menu, we were both very impressed. The lunch menu is incredibly well priced and quite diverse. Out of curiosity, we asked to look over the dinner menu, which was even more appetizing. We haven’t been back to try dinner yet, but we wanted to share some pictures of the lunch items we ate and tell you just how impressed we were, and invite anyone local to give Amelia’s Bistro a try.

I ordered their “Different Kind of Caesar”


And their “Fish Tacos”


Dawn ordered the ½ sandwich and salad, and got a vegetarian BLT and their “Almond Crusted Goat Cheese Salad”

We also ordered a Brie and fruit appetizer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment