Meow!

/ Wednesday, September 21, 2011 /
It’s nigh time that we introduce you to the small, cuddly, furry part of our blog’s title. Let me introduce you to Gaby and Lucy.

My family has had cats as long as I can remember. When I came to Ohio I had to come home to an empty apartment every day. Then I found Gaby and Lucy, a cute pair of sisters, at PetSmart. My cousin helped talk me into adopting these two kittens and I brought them home. Since then, I have gotten to experience their personalities.



Gaby likes to relax by lounging on the couch we don’t want the cats on. She likes to play with the plastic ring from milk bottles. She loves to have her belly scratched. She refuses to socialize on the bed when her sister is already there. And we recently discovered that she is addicted to wheat grass.



Lucy hates to be held. She likes to be in control and the instant you pick her up she begins to howl. However, Lucy loves to cuddle under the covers during the winter. Lucy gets very energetic when playing with her favorite toy, sometimes doing complete flips in the air.

This post drafted while watching Modern Family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment